DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
We may process the following “Personal Information” about you:
Personal and Contact Details: name, postal address, telephone and/or mobile number, email address, and your public social media handles or profile(s)
- Demographic Information: gender, job title, company information, education, work experience and other professional information
- Location Information: location data that describes the geographic location of your device
- Employer Details: employer name, address, telephone number, email address, and other relevant information
- Views and Opinions: any views and opinions that you or other users choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms
We may gather “Other Information” about you. This includes, but is not limited to, the below:
- Information about your use of our Services, such as usage data and statistical information
- Browsing history prior to and following interaction with our Services
- Searches for and interactions with e-commerce opportunities, such as merchants and offers contained in our Services
- Internet Protocol or IP address, which is a distinctive number that identifies your device when you use the internet
- Information regarding the approximate location of a user’s computer or similar device via its IP address
- Device identification or ID, which is a number that identifies a specific smartphone or similar device, but is not a hardware serial number
- Advertising ID, which is a unique, user-resettable identification number for advertising associated with a specific device
- Device type, settings, and software used
- Log files that may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and/or clickstream data, including any clicks on customized links
- Web Beacons that enable a website to count users who have visited a page or to access certain cookies
- Pixel Tags, which are a method for passing information from the user’s computer to a third party website
- Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5.
- Mobile analytics that enable us to understand the functionality of our mobile applications and software on your smartphone
Note that Personal and Other Information is hereinafter collectively referred to as User Information.
Our information collection process may involve gathering data from various sources.
Data may be collected directly from you when you use our Services, for example when applying for positions, contacting us or providing feedback , and establishing an account to receive newsletters. We may also assemble data that you provide via social media platforms, chat rooms, and other community activities through our Services or otherwise. Collecting data may take place when you interact with content or advertising on our Services as well. Additionally, we may obtain data from third parties, including but not limited to offline channels (e.g. telephone), social network sites (e.g. Twitter, Facebook), and publicly-available sources (e.g. data aggregators).
The Health Examiner is not responsible for the information that you voluntarily provide in public settings, such as chat rooms, social media platforms, blogs, message boards, and other similar public areas.
Note that we may create User Information about you based on your interactions with our Services for internal purposes and analysis. And we may use this information and other data provided by third parties to more effectively serve you via our Services.
We may process your information for numerous purposes. Information is gathered and analyzed for marketing research activities to improve our Services and for lead generation. Processing information also supports our direct marketing initiatives, which involve contacting you regarding specific services that may particularly interest you. We process data to offer services to and communicate with you, provide tailored advertising, and assess engagement and analyze your behavior. When required, information may be processed to conduct legal investigations.
We may process your User Information by placing Cookies on our Services. This enables us to assign a unique identifier to you. The information may be utilized to analyze marketing trends, gather demographic data, provide relevant content and services, administer appropriate advertising and promotional campaigns, and achieve other similar commercial ends.
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may occasionally disclose User Information to third parties. This may include parties who directly process our User Information, legal authorities, and those involved in legal proceedings or who conduct investigations to prevent criminal activities. Any parties who purchase our business or provide advertising, plugins, or content may also receive User Information.
We take all necessary technical and organizational steps to ensure that your date is secure. Note that any personal information that you send our organization is sent securely. We will not share your data with third-party marketers without your consent.